Jacco Vink to use large grant to seek out the sources of gamma rays
GRAPPA member Jacco Vink received an NWO Large Investment grant for €1.5M that will enable the Netherlands to develop and manufacture highly specialised cameras for the future southern Cherenkov Telescope Array (CTA).
Archived News (pre-2019)
- Samaya Nissanke elected GRAPPA spokesperson
- Gianfranco Bertone appointed founding director of EuCAPT
- Kenny Ng to join GRAPPA on a Marie Curie Individual Fellowship
- Mass or interaction, but not both
- A new era in the quest for dark matter
- Another blow for the dark matter interpretation of the Galactic Center Excess
- Bachelor workshop results in publication on neutrino decay
- Welcome, Samaya Nissanke!
- TeVPA 2018